
The leaders of the Kyrgyz opposition were refused to provide a live broadcast on the state television and radio company Kyrgyzstan. The previously achieved agreement is canceled, said the general director of the KTR to the opposition deputy Melis Eshshimkanov. This was reported by the Ferghana.ru IA with reference to the press secretary of the headquarters for the perpetual rally in Bishkek Edil Baysalov.
According to Baisalov, the ether was canceled by order of the government. Nevertheless, the opposition intends to perform on the NTS television channel. True, the broadcasting of the latter does not cover the whole country.
Having conducted a picket of the Government House, the opposition achieved a promise to provide her with a live broadcast with representatives of the authorities on KTR. It was supposed to take place on Friday evening, in the interval from 19.00 to 22.00. They had to discuss the current political crisis.
As the press service of the apparatus of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic reported a little later, Felix Kulov did not order not to let opposition deputies on the live broadcast of state television.
Earlier, President of the country Kurmanbek Bakiev said that representatives of the opposition are preparing a coup. He distributed evidence of this to the deputies of the parliament. According to the country's Prime Minister Felix Kulov, early in the morning of November 3, the unknown person handed over to the presidential protection the CD, at which the conversations of a number of deputies and public figures, exposing, according to Kulov, their participation in the conspiracy.