
In the Khimkinsky forest on Thursday, large -scale deforestation was carried out. According to the "faces" of the defender of the forest Galina Golubova, at the moment half of the oak tree has been cut down. In the middle of the day, the defenders of the forest managed to stop the work, but they can resume at any time, so the activists decided to stay in the forest at night and set up a tent camp.
“Incomprehensible people ran to us, introduced themselves as a guard, dragged us with a drag. They also grabbed me, despite the fact that I was in the fifth month of pregnancy, and dragged me on a clearing,” said Golubova. “We arrived four, tried to interfere with cutting. And the guards said that they were guarding us from falling trees,” she added.
Now activists arrive at the place - so far there are 12 people. Many plan to stay at night to prevent possible work. A person who seems to be a surgery of police officers demands to detain the defenders of the forest. The police have not yet taken any action.
The eco -camp in the Khimkinsky forest first arose in 2010, since May 2011 it has been acting continuously. Activists managed to stop the work on laying the Moscow-Petersburg highway. The camp was repeatedly attacked.
