
The metropolitan city hall rejected the notification submitted by the organizers of the march for the rights of Muscovites. "They called from the city hall regarding the social march on March 2. They offer to change the route. From Pushkin Square on one side of the boulevard to Sakharov Avenue," the assistants to the leader of the left front Sergey Udaltsov report on Twitter. In response, they intend to propose a compromise option: to leave the route as from the same - from Sretensky Boulevard - but to carry out a rally not on Tverskaya Square at the city hall, as was supposed initially, but on Pushkinskaya.
A notification of holding a march for the rights of Muscovites was filed on Friday. The number of participants specified in the application is 5 thousand people. The action is being prepared by the Mossovet movement, the Moscow Civil Forum, the Left Front, the RPR-Parnas and other organizations. As previously reported by the coordinator of the White Lenta movement Igor Bakirov, marches for social rights are planned to be carried out on March 2 in more than 30 cities. The march is the first action of the new opposition coalition. Ilya Ponomarev and Udaltsov announced its formation about its formation from the State Duma from Fair Russia on February 5.
“Political actions suffered from non -fever: for everything good against everything bad. And on January 13, when there was a concrete occasion, we saw a massive exit of people on the streets,” Ponomarev said. “We need specific requirements through which we can develop a protest.” As Udaltsov explained, just such specific requirements will be put forward on the social march. According to him, we are talking about "removing all filters in the elections of the mayor of Moscow, an increase in the numerical composition of the Moscow City Duma to 110 people, and a decrease in the barrier to the elections to 3 percent." The organizers of the action will also require overhaul of houses at the expense of the budget and approval of urban planning decisions in district referenda.
From the action on March 2, according to Udaltsov, in fact, preparations for the elections to the Moscow City Duma, which should be held in 2014, and the formation of the "People’s List of Candidates" will begin. He emphasized that "this is not the action of the coordination council of the opposition, it is organized by civil activists." At the same time, according to Udaltsov, "in the elections to the Moscow City Duma it is necessary to unite all the forces - both the CSU and political parties so that the candidates do not interfere with each other." He was supported by Ponomarev. "It is important to agree: one district is one candidate from the United Opposition," he said. “We want to hold an agreed procession so that the Muscovites are sure that they will not be arrested, they will not be hit, they will not be fined,” Udaltsov emphasized.
On February 9, the Basmanny District Court of Moscow changed the measure of restraint Udaltsov from a notorious wizard for home arrest until April 6. He is forbidden to leave the home, use any means of communication and the Internet, meet someone other than the closest relatives, lawyers and police officers. Lawyers announced their intention to appeal the court decision.