
Witnesses of the prosecution on the process of the Moscow political activist Vera Lavreshina are confused in the testimony. The activist herself reported to the Frances about this. The process began on Tuesday in the Moscow District Court of Tver. Initially, it was reported that preliminary hearings would be held on this day, however, as it turned out later, Lavreshina’s lawyer Elena Romanova did not file an appropriate petition, and Judge Igor Gogolev immediately proceeded to consider the case on the merits.
Lavrashina is accused of attacking the deputy chief of the public order of the public order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Tver, Colonel Yuri Sorokin, when the procession is accelerated in support of the political college Sergei Cherepovsky on August 16, 2013. Part 1 of Article 318 of the Criminal Code (the application of non -hazardous violence to a representative of the authorities), the activist faces up to five years in the colony. She is under the subscription about the lower room.
There are seven witnesses of the prosecution: six policemen and one civilian - a security guard of a store located next to the site of the action. Lavreshin’s defense witnesses refused to declare.
As civil activist Yulia Kazakova, who was present at the hearing, wrote on her Facebook page, the prosecutor, after the announcement of the indictment and refusal Lavreshina, admitted guilty insisted on the interrogation of the defendant. Nevertheless, Gogolev agreed with the arguments of the lawyer Romanova and decided to start the trial with the interrogation of the “victim” and witnesses of the prosecution.
Sorokin in his testimony repeated the statements of the indictment. “In general, as he talks about detention, this is just a sadist,” Kazakova said. The victim denied the fact of applying physical strength to Lavreshina. “If there were violence, there would be physical damage,” Sorokin was quoted by another Moscow activist Andrei Semenov. It is known, however, that Lavreshina had bruises after the detention.
At the same time, Sorokin stated that he himself received a "little bruise" from the blow of the activist, which had come down in two to three days. “Immediately after the blow, I announced that she had inflicted bodily harm to me,” he said, and added that he was seeking medical help.
As Lavreshina previously said, in August, at the trial, as the investigator of the city department of the TFR, Valery Goncharov, said that the “victim” did not turn to the doctors and had no visible damage. Meanwhile, there is a document in the case, according to which Sorokin took advantage of medical help a few hours after the dispersion of the procession and he was diagnosed with a “bruise of the lower third of the right shoulder”.
“The judge asks questions that clearly help the“ victim, ”Kazakova also remarked about Sorokin's interrogation.
After Sorokin, four witnesses of the prosecution were interrogated: the senior operative of the regional CPE Vitaliy Donin, who was shooting a promotion and subsequent detentions, as well as employees of a separate battalion of the Police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Tver - Police Dmitry Bolotnikov, Andrei Glebov, Head of the Winter, Igor Kuprovanov.
Witnesses found it difficult to explain the details of the detention of Lavreshina, for example, the distance between the activist and Sorokin. “The judge just talked very hard with the witness of the accusation,” Kazakova wrote during one of the interrogations.
The remaining three witnesses did not appear in court. For this reason, the consideration of the case was postponed on February 10. The hearings will begin at 10:00. It is possible that already at the upcoming meeting Gogolev will complete the judicial investigation, hold the debate of the parties and will be sentenced.
To the OP "Moskovsky", where they delivered Lavreshin after the detention at the procession, she refused to introduce herself and was left for 48 hours "to clarify the personality", although the police almost immediately identified it.
On August 18, after 48 hours, the TSPE operatives took the activist to the city department of the TFR. There, investigator Goncharov declared Lavreshin a suspect in an attack on a policeman.
The activist was sent to the temporary detention center before the court as they stop. Nevertheless, on August 20, the judge of the Moscow District Court Igor Bulygin, having familiarized himself with the documents on the state of health of Lavreshina, which Romanova presented, decided to conduct a medical examination of the detainee. On August 23, Bulygin, according to the results of the examination, rejected Goncharov’s request to conclude an activist in a pre -trial detention center, appointing her house arrest .
In the future, the investigator in Lavreshina changed twice. The last of them - Anton Korolev - on October 15, softened the activist to a preventive measure for a recognizance not to leave .
On November 14, the investigation was completed . Meanwhile, the prosecutor's office of the Moscow district of Tver refused to approve the indictment in the case of Lavreshina, but the Investigative Committee challenged this decision in court. As a result, the document was approved by the regional prosecutor's office. What kind of claims were made by the district prosecutor’s office for the indictment, neither the activist nor the lawyer Romanova is known.