On February 18, the Tagansky District Court rejected the claim of Alexei Navalny, recognizing the blocking of his blog at navalny.com as legal. this The politician announced on his Twitter account.
According to RBC , citing its own correspondent in the courtroom, it turned out in court that on December 22, the Prosecutor General's Office recommended that Roskomnadzor block resources with calls to come to the rally on January 15 on Manezhnaya Square, on the expected day of the verdict in the Yves Rocher case. In court, a representative of Roskomnadzor agreed that Navalny did not call for a rally on January 15, but said that the blog published information about other uncoordinated events.
“I propose to recognize as extremist any mention of Navalny’s activities, this will be in line with the actions that Roskomnadzor is now taking,” said Navalny’s lawyer Ivan Zhdanov. His words are quoted by TASS.
Navalny's blog was blocked at the request of Roskomnadzor from January 12 to 15 after it published a message suggesting not to go to the rally on January 15, since the verdict in the Yves Rocher case had already been delivered earlier. The message also said that mass protests would be held in February-March. Access to the site was restored after the entry was deleted.
Earlier in December, Facebook restricted access to the page with information about the January 15 event for users from Russia.