
The provocative actions of the US Navy in the South China Sea are jealous of the sovereignty and safety of China, damage the world and stability in the region, and can also lead to dangerous incidents. According to TASS, about this during the video clip with the chief of staff of the US Navy, Admiral John Richardson, the commander of the Navy of the People's Liberation Army of China, Admiral by Shanli.
"Despite the repeated negotiations and decisive objection of the PRC government, the American side sent a USS Lassen missile destroyer to the Nansha Chinese islands. If the United States continues to perform such dangerous and provocative actions, the Navy and the Air Force of the two states may be in an emergency," the Chinese Admiral said.
The day before, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of China Zhang Esui called the US ambassador in China Max Bokus and protested him in connection with the actions of the American ship in the South China Sea. Zhang called the US actions "extremely irresponsible."
On October 27, the United States directed the USS Lassen missile destroyer for patrols within the 12-mile zone at the previously half-set-sized Subi and Mischif in the South China Sea, on which Chinese military builders have been carrying out embankments since 2014. The Pentagon said that the destroyer performed a "routine operation", adding that American forces "will fly, swim and act wherever international law allows."
For many years, China has been in dispute with many countries of the region around the territorial affiliation of a number of islands in the South China Sea. It is, first of all, about the Sisha archipelago, the islands of Nansha and Juannyan. Since the end of 2013, China has been conducting large -scale hydraulic and construction work to expand and master the territories controlled by it. On separate artificial islands, runways, lighthouses and other objects have already been built.