
The French police managed to identify by fingerprints of one of the terrorists, BFM-TV reports . He turned out to be a citizen of France, his name is not called. Earlier, he was repeatedly detained for criminal offenses, but he did not suspect involvement in extremist groups.
In addition, the Egyptian and Syrian passports were discovered at the stadium in the stadium in the stadium in Saint-Deny of Terrorists. The police emphasize that there is no evidence so far that these documents really belong to terrorists.
Greece law enforcement agencies reported that the owner of the Syrian passport entered the EU through their country in October this year as a refugee. His fingerprints are directed to France.
Meanwhile, three people who can be accomplices of terrorists are arrested in Belgium. One of them, according to the Prime Minister of Belgium Charles Michel, could be in Paris during the attack. It is reported about searches in the commune of Molenbek near Brussels. Terrorists in Paris used two cars with Belgian numbers.
The number of victims of the terrorist attack in Paris increased to 129 people, said the prosecutor of Paris Francois Molen. According to him, another 352 people were injured, 99 of them are in serious condition.
Molen emphasized that the terrorist attack was carefully coordinated. The investigation will look for the organizers and accomplices of the attack. Sources of financing and ways to move terrorists will be clarified. According to the prosecutor, the statement of the Islamic State, which took responsibility for the attack, will be checked for authenticity.
On Friday evening in Paris , a series of six terrorist attacks was committed . A state of emergency has been introduced in France. President Francois Hollande announced a three -day national mourning for the victims of the attack.
On Saturday, the Islamic State unveiled an official statement in which it took responsibility for terrorist attacks in Paris. France remains one of the main goals because of its policy, Islamists say. Prior to this, the al-Hayat media center belonging to the Islamic State published a non-jointed video with threats to France, participating in an international operation against the IG. "Until you stop bombing, you will not live in the world. You will even be afraid to go to the market," says a militant identified as Abu Maryam, a French citizen, as an action movie.
Olland in contacting the nation even before the statement of IG accused him of a terrorist attack. “This act of war was committed by the terrorist army, the army of the Islamic state jihadists against France,” the president emphasized. “This is an act of war, which was prepared, organized, planned from the outside with the participation of internal accomplices, which should identify the investigation.”
Hollande emphasized that "all measures to protect France." He called for national unity. “France is in mourning, but not broken,” Hollande emphasized. “France will defeat barbarism. This is proven by our story.”