
The Ukrainian prisoner of war, Nadezhda Savchenko, who has been holding a dry hunger strike from Friday in protest against tightening the court in her case, may be forced to feed if her condition is seriously worsening. This was announced on Saturday in an interview with "15 minutes" by the lawyer Savchenko Nikolai Polozov with reference to Alexander Kolganov - the head of the SIZO -3 in Novocherkassk, which contains the prisoner.
According to Polozov, Kolganov on March 4, when the pilot’s lawyers met with him, noted that Savchenko’s forced feeding will be taken out “somewhere in Rostov-on-Don”, since there are no doctors who can carry out such procedures in SIZO-3.
The lawyer added that on March 8, inclusive, while in Russian, non -working days continue, lawyers will not have access to Savchenko.
Meanwhile, as the sister of the captive Vera Savchenko wrote on her Facebook page, officials of the apparatus of the Russian Ombudsman Ella Pamfilova should visit the pilots on Sunday. Pamfilova promised after lunch on March 6 to call Vera Savchenko and talk about a visit.
Later on Sunday, Polozov, citing the call of Pamfilova Vera Savchenko, reported on his FB page that the starving is "in satisfactory condition." Doctors of the pre -trial detention center examine the prisoner and measure her pressure. "At the moment, the use of forced feeding and fluid administration is not required," said Polozov.
At the same time, the Genconsul of Ukraine in Rostov Vitaly Moskalenko told Tsenzor.net that a group of three doctors who had previously examined Savchenko has been formed in Ukraine. According to the diplomat, they should arrive in Rostov on Sunday. But for such a visit, the resolution of the Russian Foreign Ministry is needed, Moskalenko added. He assured that he would seek the issuance of this paper, despite the weekend. “This is an extraordinary situation,” the diplomat explained. “Every hour is important.”
The Genconsul added that on Monday or Tuesday, he intends to personally try to get to Savchenko in a pre -trial detention center. “Of course, it will be closed, but we will try,” he remarked. “If it is taken to the hospital, they will not even inform us of which one!”
On the morning of Sunday, the founder of REN-TV Irena Lesnevskaya turned to Vladimir Putin with an open letter , in which Savchenko called for release. “I am turning to you on the eve of International Women's Day as a citizen of Russia and just as a woman,” the document says. “I ask, I am calling for something human, Christian, male, in the end, in you.”
On March 4, another lawyer Savchenko, Mark Feigin, published a statement to his client about the beginning of a dry hunger strike. In it, the pilot directly forbidden to use forced feeding to her, as well as to transfer anywhere "without explaining the purpose of the stage and place of arrival." In addition, she forbade Russian doctors and fsinists to touch her. “I will regard any use of physical strength to me as torture and resist,” Savchenko warned.
Meanwhile, shares of solidarity with Savchenko continue around the world. Already on Thursday, when the pilot only announced a hunger strike, the picket in her support was held in Moscow on Manezhnaya Square. On Saturday, a five -day series of pickets at the Presidential Palace in Prague began . “The place was not chosen by chance,” said Anton Litvin picket participant. “Zeman (Czech President Milos Zeman. - Ed.) Supports Putin and his war in Ukraine.”
On Sunday, at 12 o’clock (13 hours Moscow time), a mass rally in support of Savchenko began on Independence Square in Kiev. As the correspondent of "faces" from the scene reports, thousands of people take part in the action.
Meanwhile, on March 9, on the day of the next court hearing in the pilot’s case, it is supposed to hold World Savchenko’s support day.
On Thursday, the debate of the parties in the prisoner case ended . It was expected that on the same day Savchenko would perform with the last word. However, the board of the Donetsk City Court of the Rostov Region as part of Leonid Stepanenko (presiding), Ali Khaibulaev and Evgenia Chernysh unexpectedly postponed the performance of the defendant on March 9. In protest against the delay in the process, the pilot, as warned earlier, announced a dry hunger strike.
Video Report Dmitry Borko from Rostov Donetsk:
On Wednesday, the prosecutor Vladislav Kuznetsov demanded a colony for Savchenko . He asked for such a period by partial addition to the terms for two imputed pilots to accusations. According to the points “A”, “E”, “l” of part 2 of Article 105 (the murder in the generally hazardous way of two or more persons based on political hatred, perfect by the group of persons), he demanded for Savchenko 18 years of the colony, for part 3 of Article 30 - paragraphs “A”, “E”, “F”, “L” of part 2 of Article 105 (attempt on the same crime) - 13 years.
In addition, the prosecutor requested a fine of 100 thousand rubles for the pilot in part 1 of Article 322 of the Criminal Code (illegal crossing of the border).
Earlier, in the debate of Kuznetsov and his colleagues Pavel Filipchuk and Dmitry Yunoshev announced the guilt of the defendant fully proved.
Savchenko herself in the debate, as before in the process, emphasized that she acted legally, defending her country, and called the accusation against her completely fabricated.
According to the plot of the case, Savchenko, after the start of Russian aggression in Ukraine, who served in the Aidar volunteer battalion, on June 17, 2014 handed over the coordinates for artillery shelling to the battalion, as a result of which the VGTRK employees Igor Kornelyuk and Anton Voloshin died. The accusation explained the inclusion in the case of an episode of the assassination attempt on the murder by the fact that as a result of this shelling, their colleague Viktor Denisov could die. Six LPR militants are also recognized as objects of attempt, however, as Kuznetsov said in the debate, it is impossible to attract Savchenko for this, since they are citizens of Ukraine.
It is also stated that in the future Savchenko illegally entered the territory of Russia, where she was detained.
In fact, Savchenko was captured by the LPR militants even before shelling, during which Korneluk and Voloshin were killed, and was illegally taken to Russia, where the case was fabricated against her.