
In Kabul, clashes between the security forces and armed people who attacked the office of the Care International international charitable organization continue, BBC reports . In the city per day, the fourth explosion occurred per day.
A series of explosions in the capital of Afghanistan began on Monday evening. Two explosions thundered near the building of the Ministry of Defense. According to local media reports, the first bomb was remotely driven by remotely, the second device was blown up by a suicide bomber. 24 people were killed, 91 was injured. Among the dead are the head of the second security district of the police Said Zamoniddin Husayni, in the area of responsibility of which the attack occurred and the commander of the Army Corps of Panjsheri.
The attack on Care International was committed at midnight. The terrorists first blew up an explosive car, and then three terrorists penetrated the territory of the humanitarian organization. At the same time, one person was killed, six more were wounded.
On Tuesday, the head of the criminal investigation department of the police Kabul Faridun Obidi said that the terrorists who had penetrated the representative office were killed. The fourth explosion occurred in the morning, the number of victims is not reported.
Responsibility for the explosions was taken by the Taliban group, which previously repeatedly attacked in Kabul. STTRAN President Ashraf Gani condemned the attack, saying that it was carried out by "enemies of Afghanistan, who lost the ability to fight security and defense forces."
On August 24, 13 people, including seven students, died as a result of an attack by militants on an American university in Kabul. The operation to free the building lasted about 10 hours and ended only on Thursday morning. According to Kabul police chief, it was possible to save 750 students and university employees. 35 students and nine police officers were injured. Among the dead are three guards and three police officers. Two militants were also killed.