
From the village of Nesterovskoy Sunzhensky district of Ingushetia, a family of a local resident of Rizvan Kotiev, who is suspected of killing the press secretary of the district administration of Ammerkhan Kokurkhoev, is evicted. This was reported by Interfax-Yug with reference to the official of the administration of the Nesterovsky rural settlement.
The decision was made at the popular gathering, which took place in the village on Wednesday. The audience, the agency’s interlocutor said, “recommended” Kotiev’s family members to leave Nesterovskoye in order to avoid new conflicts.
The event was attended by officials of the municipal administration, elders and clergy. Judging by the photograph in the newspaper Ingushetia, the gathering was held in a small hall, and there were hardly more than 100 people there. Meanwhile, the population of the village at the beginning of last year was, according to the Ingush head of the Goskomstat, almost 23 thousand inhabitants.
“This family was known for its scandalousness, a large number of complaints about it came earlier,” the interlocutor of Interfax -Yuga added. “Counts of Tip and the neighbors do not intend to maintain relations with it.”
According to the agency, eviction from the auls for defamatory actions is the oldest Ingush tradition. Such a measure, explained in the publication, allows not only to punish the guilty, but also to prevent further conflicts on the basis of hostile relations to him.
Kokurkhoev was 27 years old. In parallel with work in the district administration, he conducted sports and youth programs on the regional television channel.
On January 1, the official was taken to the hospital with a knife wound of the chest. There he died on the same day, without regaining consciousness.
The district department of the Investigative Committee opened the case under part 1 of Article 105 of the Criminal Code (murder), which provides from 6 to 15 years in the colony. Already on the day of the death of Kokurkhoev, the department said that the official was stabbed during the domestic conflict, and the personality of the killer was established.
Later, the media reported that the crime was suspected of 26 -year -old Kotiev - a neighbor Kokurkhoev. He disappeared with his father - 60 -year -old Ruslan Dzhamaldinov (Kotiev, clarify the "Caucasus. Reali", bears the name of his mother).
Kotiev’s whereabouts have not yet been established. Meanwhile, Dzhamaldinov was detained on Thursday and stated that he himself had killed Kokurkhoev, and his son was not involved in the crime. As the "Caucasus today" reported with reference to the official of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Ingushetia, the detainee "was inclined to the turnout with the guilty" operatives of the threat.
Despite the country Dzhamaldinov, Kotiev also remains in the status of the suspect. His search continues.
Contrary to the statements of Interfax-Yuga about the Ingush tradition of evictions, in the latest era, as far as is known, there were no such precedents in the region. Meanwhile, at the end of the past month, a popular gathering passed in the neighboring Chechnya, where the inhabitants of the village of Podorodnaya demanded to expel the family of Zelimkhan Bakharchiev from the region , declared by the organizer of the Grozny attacks on the police on December 17-18. However, relatives of suspects in household crimes, as media reports allow, do not evict in Chechnya.