The Bakhchisarai District Court will reconsider the administrative case of Osman Belyalov, who is accused of participating in mass searches in Bakhchisarai on the day of an uncoordinated event that resulted in “interference with the life support of transport and social infrastructure, the movement of vehicles and pedestrians.” this on January 18 Lawyer Emil Kurbedinov announced on Facebook.
According to Kurbedinov, the meeting is scheduled for 11:00 on January 23. Lilya Gemedzhi will act as a defender.
Apparently, we are talking about Emil Belyalov, who was detained on May 12, 2016 during a gathering in Bakhchisarai. On January 17, human rights activist Lenura Engulatov told KrymSOS that he had been summoned to the police to get acquainted with the protocol. Earlier, the Bakhchisaray District Court returned the materials of the administrative case to the police to eliminate the shortcomings.
On the day of mass searches in the homes of Crimean Tatars on May 12, 2016, residents of Bakhchisarai gathered near the Salanchik cafe. The police considered the gathering to be an unauthorized public event and detained several people. In addition to Emil Belyalov, protocols were drawn up for four more people: Enver Sherfiev, Marlen Asanov, Emin Belyalov and Seyran Saliev. In December they were all fined . According to KrymSOS, the Supreme Court of Crimea, having considered complaints against decisions in the cases of Marlen Asanov and Seyran Saliyev, refused to cancel them, but slightly reduced the amount of the fine for Asanov.
UPD. As the leader of the Crimean Politv'yazni Facebook page told OVD-Info, the case of Osman Belyalov will be re-examined - it was in his name that the summons to the police was issued. The cases of Emin and Emil Belyalov, as well as other detainees on May 12 - Marlen Asanov, Seyran Saliev and Enver Sherfiev - were considered earlier and ended with indictments and fines. Thus, Osman Belyalov will become the sixth person involved in the case of the gathering at the Salanchik cafe.