
The Supreme Court of the annexed Crimea rejected the complaint about the extension of the arrest of Ukrainian activist Vladimir Balukh, who was accused in the fabricated case of ammunition storage. This was reported by journalist Anton Naumluk. The political prisoner will remain in custody until March 4.
“Everything that happens, together with the third search, is the pressure on me. Because in this abominable world that the state cultivates, I preferred to remain a person,” Baluh said in court. “It is not so difficult to raise the appeal and cassation complaints to see that I was threatened to throw weapons and cartridges a year ago to do what they did now. To deprive me of existence. It is useless, I can be deprived of funds and life, but my spirit cannot be broken. "
The 45-year-old Baluh, a farmer from the village of Serebryanka, Razdolnensky district, was detained by the FSB operatives on December 8 last year following a search in the houses of his mother. From December 12, it is contained under arrest.
Part 1 of Article 222 of the Russian Criminal Code (illegal circulation of ammunition), the activist threatens up to four years in the colony. According to the security forces, 90 rounds and several TNT checkers were found in his attic. Politzek does not plead guilty. His relatives are sure that the operatives themselves threw ammunition.
In December 2013, in the first weeks of the Revolution of Dignity, Baluh hung a red-black flag of the Ukrainian rebel army over his house. After some time at night, this flag was secretly disrupted, and the farmer replaced it with the national flag of Ukraine. The activist did not recognize the annexation of Crimea and did not apply for Russian citizenship.
In 2015, the Baluha twice took searches. The coma of that, he was arrested for 15 days according to the fabricated protocol on the disobedience of the police. Then, the case was opened against the activist under Article 319 of the Russian Criminal Code (insulting a representative of the authorities), according to which he was sentenced to 320 hours of compulsory work in June 2016. Baluh refused to serve his work, and he was replaced by 40-day arrest.
On November 29, a week and a half before the detention, Baluh attached a sign on the wall of his house "Wulitz heroes of heavenly, 18". The authorities demanded the sign to remove, threatening the persecution, but the activist ignored the demand.
At the end of December, Baluh announced unacceptable conditions of detention in jail . The Politzek said that the camera is crowded - there are almost three times more prisoners there than Nar - and it is very difficult for him to breathe with bronchitis. On December 28, an activist transported to the Razdolnensky IVS to participate in the previous court to extend the arrest called an ambulance.
On January 23, Lawyer Taras Omelchenko, after a meeting with Baluch, said that Politzek was subjected to beating in jail . Traces of beatings were visible on the face of Baluha. In addition, on January 17, Baluh had an acute attack of urolithiasis. In the medical unit of the Simferopol pre-trial detention center, the Politzeku put a dropper. Baluh also said Omelchenko about the problems with the digestive system that began due to unsatisfactory power in the pre-trial detention center, in particular with the stomach.
On February 5, the judge of the Razdolnensky district court of Crimea Alexander Ablyashev extended Baluhu until March 4, the detention center in jail.