
In Kirov, the authorities refused to coordinate the procession of the democratic column. This was announced by the OTD-Info by one of the applicants of the action Vadim Ananin.
The column wanted to go along a separate route, which would not intersect with demonstrations of the Communist Party of the Communist Party and United Russia. The organizers invited the authorities to choose 13 routes, but not one of them arranged the administration.
The officials explained the refusal by the fact that local laws prohibit public events at a distance of less than 100 meters from educational, medical, sports and religious organizations, as well as markets and children's or sports grounds. Ananin noted that the authorities did not offer activists an alternative route.
The regional branch of the Communist Party was not able to agree with the administration of Tula a procession and a rally in the city center as of May 1. About this OTD-Info was told by a local activist and journalist Alexei Murat.
According to him, this is the first case over many years, when the party cannot legally hold Pervomaisian events in the city center. At the same time, the authorities refuse to agree on a second time within a few days. For the first time, the administration stated that the organizers submitted a notification ahead of schedule - 16 days before the event, while according to the law it was supposed to do this in the gap from 15 to 10 days. The Secretary of the Tula Regional Committee of the Communist Party Mikhail Fedorov said that officials are incorrectly interpreted the law, because, according to the resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court, the day of submitting the notification and the day of the public event are not taken into account. Party representatives dispute the refusal of the Tula administration in court, said Murat.
The notification was submitted again, and this time, April 22, the administration proposed to transfer the event to the Zarechensky district in the northwestern part of the city-to the local Hyde Park, located on the site in front of the Batashevsky garden opposite the stadium of the Stamp plant. According to Murat, "this is a distant place almost on the outskirts of the Zarechensky district, where it is difficult to get, especially on May 1 in the city, the movement of public transport will be significantly limited." There, along the sidewalk of Tokarev Street, it is proposed to hold a procession. Rallies against pension reform and garbage importing previously took place on the same site, Murat recalled.
The reason for refusing to agree on a rally and procession of the Communist Party in the center of Tula was the fact that some other event is supposedly held along the route of its following, in the Square of Kommunarov. According to Murat, in the square in which the mass grave is located, the events "are never held in principle."
Update (April 30):
The Central District Court of Tula admitted that for the first time the administration is illegally refusing the organizers of the action to agree. The authorities considered the application again, but again refused, explaining their response to the conduct of other cultural events in the declared places.
According to Alexei Murat, as an alternative, officials proposed a "sidewalk wide a half meter in the private sector on the far outskirts of the city."
The Committee of the Administration of St. Petersburg on the issues of legality, law and order and security did not agree with the local branch of the Communist Party of the Communist Party of the Communist Party on Nevsky Prospekt and the rally in the city center, Rosbalt reports with reference to the State Duma deputy from the Communist faction Vladimir Bortko. Instead, the Communists are offered to hold May Day events in a specific park.
The Communist Party of the Communist Party in the Volga (Volgograd Region) on April 19 was not able to agree with the local authorities the holding of the Pervomaisky rally in the city center. The response of the administration states that on the main square “this day will gather to celebrate the holiday of thousands of citizens”, the “Caucasian Knot” reports .
This is also the first time that the Communists are denied the possibility of an event in the city.
According to the spokesman for the Volga City Committee of the Communist Party, Andrei Kolomeytsev, the authorities did not want to participate in the coordination of the rally of the Communists in the city center, since the notification as one of the objectives of the event indicated “the expression of protest against the socio-economic policy of the government” was indicated.
At the same time, the authorities offered the organizers three other sites for the rally - the area around the monument to the soldiers who died during the Great Patriotic and Civil Wars, the square in front of the Volzhsky Drama Theater and the square in front of the swimming pool. But the organizers, according to Kolomeytsev, refused, because it is inconvenient to get to the indicated points.
The administration of Makhachkala refused to participate in the coordination of "Monstration". This was reported in the telegram channel "Apology of Protest".
The organizers filed a notice of the procession with the absurd slogans and drawings near the shores of the Caspian Sea. The deputy head of the city administration Vadim Aslanov said on April 22 that "in connection with the preserved terrorist threat, to ensure the protection of public order and the security of the participants at the proper level during the public event-demonstration, on the route you indicated, it is not possible." The official suggested that the organizers file a notification of monitoring on May 1, as usual, but from May 13 to 24, despite the fact that the law does not give the authorities the right to propose to change the date of the event.
Later, the Soviet District Court of Makhachkala did not satisfy the appeal of the organizers to refuse the authorities. In court, a representative of the city administration said that due to a large number of events on May 1, police will not be able to ensure the safety of Monstrium. In the event of a action, the authorities threatened the acceleration of the procession of the Russian Guard.
The organizers of the Monestation in Yekaterinburg failed to agree on the event in the city center. This happened on April 19, the Red Spring agency reports with reference to the organizer of Semyon Chirkov.
Activists in Samara have not yet managed to coordinate with the authorities the conduct of "monstration". For the first time, according to the Internet publication “Idel. Realities ”with reference to the organizers, the administration rejected several routes at once. At the beginning of April, the legislation on freedom of assembly was tightened in the region - the number of seats that cannot be held by shares increased. True, the administration invited the organizers of the “monstration” to join the citywide festive procession in the city center, but with the condition that they agree with the Federation of Trade Unions, which holds this procession. Representatives of the trade union organization answered the question of the organizers of the “monstration” that they are ready to accept them in the ranks of demonstrators only on condition that they will come without homemade, not agreed with the organizers of the posters.
On April 19, the organizers of the Monstandy filed a new notice.
In Nizhny Novgorod, the organizers of the Monestation announced that they would not be able to hold an event in the form of a procession - they could not coordinate it with the authorities. This was reported by the portal NN.RU.
The organizers plan instead to drive round dances at the hero’s boat, on the Nizhne-Volga Embankment.