
The Tver District Court of Moscow fined 150 thousand rubles of a student of the Higher School of Economics Arman Tuganbaev for participating in the action "He is not a king for us." Tuganbaeva in court was represented by a lawyer of the Department of Internal Affairs of the info Ekaterina Selezneva.
The judge recognized the young man detained on May 5, 2018 on Tverskaya Square, guilty of repeated violation of the rules of the action (part 8 of article 20.2 of the Code of Administrative Offenses). The court previously returned to the police the case of Tuganbaev, since during the detention on it a mistaken protocol was mistakenly, to which Selezneva indicated during the meeting. The party was also refused to call the detention witnesses who sat in the court of the court for about five hours.
“Initially, I did not want to go to the rally on May 5, because I thought it was pointless. Then the news began to act that Cossacks and hard detentions appeared on Tverskaya. At this moment, I realized that I could not help but go, since there are too many of my friends already there. Then I had to go to the ATS-info to be on duty on a hot line, and decided to go to the square before that. In the company of my friends, we went for a walk around Tverskaya, watched how what is happening, sometimes I chanted something. When they began to clean the whole Pushkinskaya for the second time, they began to squeeze us out, and when we left there, they grabbed and screwed me from the back. Moreover, they screwed hard - I walked with the letter “G”, my hand was much higher than my head, ”says Tuganbaev about his bottom during the action.
After the detention of the young man, he was first taken to one car zak, which could not be filled with people, then transferred to another. “It was an amazing auto-zak,” the student recalls, “there were many young guys who had nothing to do with the rally, there was a locksmith there, who went to mount something on Pushkinskaya Square-he told him the policeman told him to get around the rally so that he was not detained, and he was detained on this path. There was still an amazing guy with us, who was detained when he and the bride went to buy wedding rings. He was the most smiling, then he sent a photograph of how they still managed to buy rings. ”
Arman Tuganbaev and some other detainees spent a total of about 20 hours, while in a car carrier and police department. Three more people drew up protocols on him and three more of Article 20.2 of the Code of Administrative Offenses, but released on a subscription about the turnout to the court.
The court twice returned the materials of the Tuganbaev case to the police. The first time due to the fact that the student’s surname was incorrectly written in one of the documents. And the second -in the connection with the fact that the protocol on a repeated violation on it was drawn up for the organization of the rally, although it had never been tried for this before.
Fixed. Initially, the photograph was dated May 5, 2018. In fact, the events in the picture took place during a rally on Bolotnaya Square on May 6, 2015.
UPD on July 5, the Moscow City Court upheld the fine of Tuganbaev, not notifying it of the upcoming meeting. This was reported by lawyer of the OTS-INFO Ekaterina Selezneva.
Tuganbaev sent an appeal to the decision of the Tver Court by mail, but, according to the TREKINGA data, the complaint was not taken from the post office where it came.