
The Chechen security officials stopped the investigation in the case of the abduction of the modulator of Chat 1adat Salman Tepsurkaev. The court also canceled the decision to refuse to consider his widow the victim in this case. This became known during a meeting in the Supreme Court of Chechnya, reports Sota.
Tepsurkaevwas kidnapped on September 6, 2020. According to the “Committee against torture”, he was taken by car of the current employee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to Chechnya. The young man was taken to the base of the Terek in Grozny, wrote the New Gazeta.
The next day, a video appeared in the 1adat channel chat, in which a young man calling himself Salman Tepsurkayev repents that he was an administrator of the channel where they scold power. The young man, who is shown completely stripped in the video, after recognition sits on the bottle.
The UK initially refused to institute criminal proceedings in connection with the abduction of the Chechen, however, as the lawyer of the North Caucasus branch of the “team against torture” Irina Zhizhenkova told the OVD-INFO, the case was still excited in the same autumn.
In August 2022, Olga Sadovskaya lawyer said that Tepsurkaeva was killed. Later, this information was confirmed by the 1adat channel: according to the information of its administrators, the young man was killed shortly after the abduction, inserting a grenade into his mouth and undermining at the military training ground in the village of Dzlalka.
Tepsurkaev had the widow of Elizabeth, with whom they were in an Islamic marriage. Russian courts refuse to recognize her victim in this case, since the couple did not marry Russian laws. The lawyer of the “team against torture” Konstantin Gusev disputes this decision. The victims in the case of the abduction of Tepsurkaev, the courts now consider his father, who previously renounced his son.