After the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall, a family of four disappeared on March 22: 51-year-old Yaroslav and 53-year-old Irina Sudritsova and their children-28-year-old Anastasia and 23-year-old Vladislav.
As Anastasia’s husband Andrei Emelianenko told reporters, he himself did not go to the concert due to work. According to him, the last time he talked with relatives at seven o’clock in the evening of Friday when they were going to a concert. Since then, he cannot get through to any of the family members. Anastasia’s best friend Alena said that she sent a voice message to Anastasia, but she never received an answer to him.
“Yesterday there was an identification [in the morgue]. They are not there. There should be one more tonight, ”Alena told the cold on the afternoon of March 25. -We continue to look for hospitals also, suddenly lost somewhere. So far there is no new information. All colleagues and friends are in touch. We are trying to find them. ”




Yaroslav - a coach in Aikibudo, Anastasia and her mother - teachers, Vladislav is a student. Close families published orientations for the search for the Sudritsovs:
Sudritsova Anastasia Yaroslavovna 10/15/1995 - small stature, 155 centimeters, normal physique, looks like a teenager. Dark hair, square, there are scars on the legs. I was in a white shirt, jeans, black boots, with a small black bag.
Sudritsova Irina Evgenievna 01/20/1971 - height 170 centimeters, short brown hair, normal physique. She was in a black guipure dress, with a beige-colored-brush bag.
Sudritsov Vladislav Yaroslavovich 03/07/2001 - Rosto about 165 centimeters, dark hair.
Sudritsov Yaroslav Nikolayevich 11/21/1972 - medium height, with a small belly, was in a gray sweater.
On the evening of March 25, the Ministry of Emergencies confirmed the death of all four members of the Sudritsov family. Their names appeared on the list of the dead.
The terrorist attack in the Crocus City Hall concert hall occurred on the evening of March 22. Shortly before the start of the concert of the Picnic group, four armed people opened fire on visitors. Soon a fire began in the building, which was only possible to eliminate after a day. According to official figures, by the morning of March 25, the number of victims of the attack increased to 137 people, 182 people are affected. The number of missing people did not report. On the morning of March 25, four alleged terroristswere sent to a pre -trial detention center until May 22. They were taken to court with traces of torture after detention.
Updated at 22:22. Added information about the death of the Sudritsovs.
To receive the main news faster, subscribe to our telegram and twitter .