ReligioPolis published documents for 2010 on the transfer of religious facilities to the Russian Orthodox Church "for use for functional purposes." Of the 14 objects handed over, 6 are buildings of Protestant churches.
So, on March 31, by orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, the Church of the Cross (1930-33 years of construction), the Church of 1926 of construction, the Church of the Ponart suburb of the end of the 19th century, the Church of Juditten of the 13th century in Kaliningrad, the Church of 1866 in Baltiysk, were transferred to the ownership of the Kaliningrad diocese, by order of 1 April 2000, the rear churches of the beginning of the 20th century were handed over in the village of Yantarny, Kaliningrad Region.
On May 28, it became known about two more churches transferred to the Kaliningrad diocese: in the village of Druzhba, Pravdinsky district (XV century) and in the village of Vladimirovo, Bagrationovsky district (XIV century).
According to updated data , as of June 1, 26 religious objects were transferred to the Kaliningrad diocese, including 15 churches, one church, the Kwidnau church (the ownership is not reported) and the Rossiten castle.
We also recall that earlier the Order Castle of Georgenburg in Chernyakhovsk was transferred to the Kaliningrad diocese.
Sources