
On Friday, Ukrainian director Oleg Sentsov was taken to the Labetnag City Hospital for additional research and consultations of specialist doctors, the Federal Penitentiary Service press service in the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District reports.
“Given the results of the examination, Oleg Sentsov was treated with treatment,” the report said.
According to Rain, the previously Commissioner for Human Rights in Ukraine, Lyudmila Denisova, published the response of the head of the Human Rights of Mikhail Fedotova about Sentsov. It says that Sentsov is under "dispensary observation in connection with the disease of the musculoskeletal system."
Oleg Sentsov, convicted in Russia for 20 years in prison, announced a hunger strike on May 14. He refuses to ask Vladimir Putin and demands to free all Ukrainian political prisoners. The director began problems with heart and kidneys, weight fell strongly.