Oktyabrskaya Railway reported that commuter trains on the Kalishche - Oranienbaum section do not yet operate on the regular route. Electric trains go only to Oranienbaum-1 station, then passengers are transported by buses along the Kalishche - Oranienbaum route. The Railways stated that the resumption of train services will be announced later.
The restrictions affected not only roads and railways. According to 47news, on the morning of June 7, near the village of Borki, located between Bolshaya Izhora and Lebyazhye, the entrance to the pine forest was blocked with red and white warning tapes. Signs appeared at the site: “Danger zone. Passage is prohibited." According to the publication, the village of Borki, like the village of Bolshaya Izhora, experienced a partial evacuation the day before. The head of the Lomonosov district administration, Alexey Kondrashov, said that it was connected with a UAV attack on the territory of the arsenal.
On June 6, Leningrad region authorities reported that 141 drones had been shot down over the region. Drozdenko spoke about the fall of debris in the Luzhsky, Volosovsky and Lomonosovsky districts, as well as a fire at Defense Ministry facilities in the Bolshaya Izhora region. The impact injured four people, including a child, the governor said. The governor of St. Petersburg, Alexander Beglov, reported three casualties in the city.
According to The Insider's calculations, this was one of the largest attacks on St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region during the war. The raid took place on the last day of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) - the day after Vladimir Putin’s speech.